Head and Hands
Since 1970, Head & Hands has been committed to the physical and mental health of our community’s youth. Today, we offer a number of medical, social, and legal services including:
- Information and referrals
- Medical clinics and special HIV testing clinics
- The Sense Project sex education program
- Legal assistance, accompaniment, and lawyer consultations
- Social counseling with couples, families, and individuals
- The young parents program
- The Jeunesse 2000 youth drop-in centre
- Street work and needle exchange
- Our emergency food pantry
- Workshops on legal rights, safer drug use, babysitting and other social topics such as self-esteem, body-image, and boundaries
Our approach is harm-reductive, holistic, and non-judgmental.
For more information about this IICSI partner please visit the headandhands.ca website.