Guelph Jazz Festival Colloquium
Since 1996 the Guelph Jazz Festival Colloquium, co-presented by the University of Guelph and the Art Gallery of Guelph (formerly the Macdonald Stewart Art Centre) in partnership with the Guelph Jazz Festival, has brought together diverse communities of interest by providing a scholarly forum for dialogue among researchers, creative practitioners, arts presenters, and members of the general public.
- 2017 Partnering for Change: Learning Outwards from Jazz and Improvisation
- 2016 Improvise Here! Profiles in Practice
- 2015 Among the People: Arts, Improvisation, and Well-Being
- 2014 Sounding Futures
- 2013 Sound Knowledges: A World Artist Summit
- 2012 Pedagogy & Praxis: Improvisation as Social Justice and Social Responsibility
- 2011 Sound Practices: Improvisation, Representation, and Intermediality
- 2010 Improvising Bodies
- 2009 Improvisation, the Arts, and Social Policy
- 2008 Diaspora, Dispersal, Improvisation, and Imagination
- 2007 People Get Ready: the Future of Jazz is NOW!