- This event has passed.
CfP – DIGITAL ECONOMIES LAB
October 10, 2019
How can artists make a place for themselves in the digital context of Canada or the world itself?
The Digital Economies Lab (DEL) at Artengine are looking for:
artists, creators, designers and cultural workers to engage with DEL on these (and many more) complicated questions about the state of work, remuneration and prosperity in art and culture during the age of algorithms and data.
* DEL Participants will receive a $5,000CN fee
* Workshop and mentorship by range of experts
* Access to Artengine facilities and production equipment for the duration of the lab
* Hotel, accommodation and per diem is provided by Artengine for those outside the Ottawa-Gatineau region
* “You will commit to working in a team and being present at Artengine in Ottawa for a minimum of three multi-day workshop and development sessions. ”
* “You will also work remotely in collaboration with the rest of the DEL team, including communications partner HOLO, on the production and dissemination of ideas and materials from the DEL.”
Application deadline is October 10, 2019
Full details att: https://www.digitaleconomies.art/